2017 Speaking Engagements
June 1, 2017 Women’s Auto Connection Producer KJ Trapp and Tyler will interview Rosalyn on her experiences in the auto industry and her business Coaching and Professional Speaking.. It’s really easy to follow just listen by phone and dial 310-910-9676 Ext. 750. If you would like to call in with live questions at 310- 910-9676 Ext. 1. You can also listen on theri app: “Accelerated Radio Network.”
June 12, 2017 Rosalyn returns to Radio Boomer Live and Radio Host Carmelina Pittman on Carmelita”s Corner to discuss her latest book to be released on Kindle Dog and Roses: How to Reduce Stress and Anxiety in Today’s Troubled .ezwaybroadcasting.com/radioboomerslive/ at 10:30 am.
June 15, 2017 Rosalyn returns to discuss her books Random Acts of Kindness are Changing the World and her latest one on Kindle, Dog and Roses: How to Reduce Stress and Anxiety in Today’s Troubled Times.
Women’s Auto Connection will interview Rosalyn on her experiences as an author, It’s really easy to follow just listen by phone and dial 310-910-9676 Ext. 750. If you would like to call in with live questions at 310- 910-9676 Ext. 1. You can also listen on theri app: “Accelerated Radio Network.”
In case you missed the show, you can listen and watch the Radio show from Women’s Auto Connection
June 17, 2017. Rosalyn will act as Ambassador to Interview guest on the Red Carpet Father’s Day Show.Avande Garde Birthday Celebration for Galinna Capanni at the Phoenicia Hotel In Gleandale 730 -11:30pm at 343 North Central Avenue, Glendale, CA 91208. Event includes complete Armenian dinner, MS. Faahion Queen and Mr. Fashion KIng. International singer Eduardo Diamante, fashion destigner Ammar Tailoring Collection will be seen in a fashion show. Contact Galinni Capanni for ticket information at 323-356-9210. Look forward to interviews on the Red Carpet
June 21, 2017 Rosalyn returns to be interviewed on Jesse Tereno Digital TV and Radio at 5pm sharp. Rosalyn will return to discuss her newest published Kindle book on #Dogs and Roses: How to Reduce Stress and Anxiety in Today’s Troubled Times.
July 6, 2016, Dean Olson, on Amazing Power of Men invites back to interview Rosalyn on his program to discuss her latest Kindle book, Dogs and Roses: How to Reduce Stress and Anxiety in Today’s Troubled Times, StrongWriter On The Radio. This focuses on Song Writing and Gratitude.
Amazing Men of Power Strongwriter Radio. You can listen today at 9am blab.im/bnmkfq tune at 1pm. <ahref=”http://amazingmenofpower,com/radio/dolson”>Amazing Men of Power Dean Olson
For those who missed out on yesterda’s show here it is:https://soundcloud.com/strongwriter-dean/strongwriter-on-the-radio-episode-110-rosalyn-kajn-days-of-dogs-and-roses.
July 6, 2017 Rosalyn returns to be interviewed on Jesse Tereno Digital TV and Radio at 5pm sharp. Rosalyn will return to discuss her newest published Kindle book on #Dogs and Roses# The subtitle is How to Reduce Stress and Anxiety in Today’s Troubled Times. Proceeds from the book will be donated to a dog rescue service.
AVTV LIVE Google+ a network of AVTV LIVE The DIGITAL Broadcasting TV Network (21 Networks) facebook.com/JesseTorrero, The Global Radio Network www.thepowerofvoices.com The JESSE T Show. People always ask how many, how many, how many watch & listen, a ton people.
Google+ Real Numbers!
Video Jesse Torrero
971,977 Views (Confirmed by translate.google.com)
Google+ The JESSE T Show
Instagram Live @JesseTorrero
July 7, 2017 Rosalyn returns to be interviewed on Dishing with Judith on K4HD.com on the I Heart Radio Network at 10am. Rosalyn will return to discuss her newest published Kindle book on #Dogs and Roses# The subtitle is How to Reduce Stress and Anxiety in Today’s Troubled Times. Proceeds from the book will be donated to a dog rescue service.Dishing With Judith is “live” on http://k4hd.com every Friday at 10am pst and 1pm est. My show has a reach of over 56 million listeners not only on k4hd.com but also is syndicated on http://w4wn.com and http://
July 14, 2017 Rosalyn returns to be interviews on Blog Talk Radio with Mother Love at 2pm. Rosalyn will discuss her newest published Kindle book on #Dogs and Roses# The subtitle is How to Reduce Stress and Anxiety in Today’s Troubled Times. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/themotherloveshow/2017/07/14/2-rosalyn-kahnauthor-speaker-coach
July 18, 2017, Rosalyn will be participating in a photo shoot JIm Falk Lexus at Beverly Hills through Galina Capanni.
How to Reduce Stress and Anxiety in Today’s Troubled Times.
July 21 2017. Rosalyn will be acting as Interview on Red Carpet for Happy Birthday Celebration for “Noell” for 30 years in business. Located at 1401 South Sant a FE, Los Angeles, CA 90016. Event runs 1-6pm. Call 323-356-8219 for ticket information.
July 27, 2017 830-9am Master Sales Trainer Anne Scheller interviews Rosalyn Kahn about her latest release on Kindle Dog on Roses How to Reduce Stress and Anxiety in Today’s Troubled Times.. Listen to this insightful and informative interview to be truly blessed.http://amazingwomenofpower.com/radio
July 27, 2017 Rosalyn will be be interviewed with Koby Dumas on Launch Radio Interview from 1030-11am beta.tunin.com.
August 11, 2017. Rosalyn wll be a guest speaker at Los Angeles City College Vet Club at 11am on Google Live Stay tuned for link to be shown on my twiter the day of the event.
Augsut 14, 2017 “Looking through the Rear View Mirror” 7-9pm, Coachmaster’s 4153 Overland Avenue, Culver City, CA 90230 in Teen Room
August 18, 2017 Rosalyn will be performing her Accredited Speakers Bureau talk “Looking through the Rear View Mirror” . The event t is titled Happy Habits and will be held at private location in West Hills. Please contact for address.
August 20 , 2017 Rosalyn will be conducting interviews and hosting on the Red Carpet “An Evening of Beauty and Culture: Miss Perfect Lady and Mister Perfect Gentleman” Harmony Gold Theater 7655 Sunset Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 5pm- 8pm 90046. Contact Rosalyn for discount tickets Please come and greet me on the red carpet to give a special boost to your business.
August 24, 2017 “Looking thought the Rear View Mirror” Auditioning Speech Speaker’s Bureau, 7166 Manchester and Lincoln Avenues . Enter from Westchester Recreation Center
September 19, 2017 Factng the Fear of Public Speaking Reducing Stress In Your Life, 7-9am. Mastery Circle Los Angeles,9876 Wilshire Blvd, La 90210. Meeting held lover level Beverly HIton Hotel
September Volunteer Day with LA City College Vets with a local Dog Shelter.
Sept. 11, 2017 Rosalyn will be interviewed live at 630pm EST out of South Florida oni Alicia Couri – Beauty & Style @aliciacouristyle. Stay tuned for the upcoming details.
September 20, 2017 Author’s Showcade 1-430pm Burbank Public Library110 N. Glenoaks Blvd, Burbank, CA 91502 | (818) 238-5582 Rosalyn wiill be signing nad selling her two books
October 10-11, 2017 8a- 8pm. ServeX OC by Manny Lopez, Rosalyn will particpate on Interview Panel with Manny Lopez.who grew up as an orphan and has partnered with Together We Rise a 501c3 charity. He is dedicating half the proceed to orphanage. Register during early bird and 100% will be donated to charity. Visit www://www.eventbrite.com/e/servex-oc-tickets-36761886793
October 13 -14, 2017 SOTEC 2017 18TH Annual Southland Techonolyg Conference.Hilton Hotel Long Beach. Conference Theme: Breakthrough To Excellence. Rosalyn Kahn will be giving a talk onTricks and Traits of Public Speaking. 2016 agenda www.sotecconference.com/agenda
2017 Speaking Engagements
- October 23rd, 2016, Domestic Violence. A Community Symposium Sponsored by the Universal City/North Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.
Join your community in a panel discussion on the fear, shame, pain, red flags/causes and taboo of and ultimately, hope and recovery from Domestic Violence. Panelists include government representatives, first responder representatives (police and fire), expert DV psychologists, expert DV cyber security specialists, legal specialists, survivor testimonials and more…
- October 17, 2016, Chinese yu opera will perform at Santa Monica college on the 17th in the theater on l900 pico Blvd
- September 10, 2016 , 11am, 3rd Annual Hollywood Film and Music Festival, Nokia Theatre, Los Angeles. Here is a link to the event: https://quick.crowdtorch.com/7cNKDJ5uCQ.
- August 26, 2016, 6pm-9pm, 2016 San Diego International Kids Film Festival Opening Gala.
Rosalyn Kahn is the Master of Ceremony at the upcoming 2016 San Diego International Kids Film Festival Opening Gala. Click on the links below for further information and registration. https://www.facebook.com/events/162587544171117/ and http://sdkidsfilms.org/2016SDIKFF/2016SDIKFFopening.html
- July 28, 2016,
TEDx speaker Rosalyn Kahn will speak on “Breaking Cultural Barriers” at Positively Charged Toastmasters meeting on Thursday, July 28 at noon. Conference room D-25 at the PECO Building at 2301 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
- July 22, 2016, Sales Mastery on Raven’s Amazing Women of Power Network show. Anna Scheller and Stefanie Scheller from Black Belt Sales will interview Rosalyn Kahn amazingwomenofpower kahn
- July 18, 2016, YouCanDo Radio show will air at 930am
- Fellow friend of Black Belt Sales – 2 days sales training seminar.
The 48-Hours to Sales Success Seminar is designed to create your entire sales process from scratch OR strengthen your current strategies! Contact Rosalyn Kahn and Anna Scheller for further info.
To register, simply email Anna Scheller at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention Rosalyn Kahn to get the discount.
- July 14, 2016, Sales Mastery on Raven’s Amazing Women of Power Network show by Anna Scheller interviewing Rosalyn Kahn will be aired at 8.30am. Here is the link for the show http://amazingwomenofpower.com/radio/annascheller
- July 6, 2016, Sales Mastery on Raven’s Amazing Women of Power Network show. Anna Scheller from Black Belt Sales will interview Rosalyn Kahn, on the first of two radio shows. This will be aired on July 14th at 8.30am. Here is a sample of one of her popular shows. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/blackbeltselling
- July 5, 2016, Dean Olson, on Amazing Power of Men will interview Rosalyn on his program StrongWriter On The Radio. This focuses on Song Writing and Gratitude.
Amazing Men of Power Strongwriter Radio. You can listen today at blab.im/bnmkfq tune at 3pm. The show will air in August Amazing Men of Power Dean Olson stay tuned for details.
- July 5, 2016 Reverend Nancy Adair, with 40 years background as licensed minister wlill interview Rosalyn Kahn on her program UCanDo it 5th .http://
amazingwomenofpower.com/radio/ nanciadair/ Her show discusses ordinary people taking extraordinary measures in their lives.
Stay tuned for the Airdate. Monday 11:30.
- May 2, 2016. 3-350pm. Mother Love will interview Rosalyn Kahn on her show at 3pm today. Details can be found at http://latalkradio.com/content/mother-love-show. Tune in to find the latest on what Rosalyn Kahn Is doing now! #MotherLove# on #LaTalkRadio
http://latalkradio.com/content/motherlove-050216%20#audio_playThe Mother Love Show with the legendary Mother Love: All the love, laughter, current events and common sense you need to live better, healthier and a lot less stress. Talk radio for thinking people.LATALKRADIO.COM
- April 30, 2016 , Tammy’s Corner, Tammy Sipps on RMCONAIR.COM RMR will interview Rosalyn Kahn on the latest update from Teen TrepCo Seminar for Teens and Adults to become entrenpreneur.
- April 29, 2016, 6-9pm, The Jump: Information and Education Session for Teen and Adult Entrepreneurs, 1450 2nd Street, Santa Monica. Here is the link to the event: The Jump! Please mention Rosalyn Kahn upon making your reservation.
.April 16, 2016 11:15am, Tammy’s Corner, Tammy Sipps on RMCONAIR.COM RMR will interview Emmy Award Winner, Director Gayle Kirschenbaum with her film “Look At Us Now, Mother!” and Rosalyn Kahn, TEDx Speaker discussing forgiveness. Click her to listen to this show: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ihovWBZVBs&feature=youtu.be
- April 14, 2016,240pm Look At Us Now, Mother! Will be playing at the Laemmle theaters in Encino 17200 Ventura Blvd. #121 Encino 91316. Special introduction to the film followed by Queston and Answer, with Author and Tedx Speaker Rosalyn Kahn. Tickets are just $5.00 for Seniors. $8.00 General Admission.
- April 10, 2016,5:00pm Look At Us Now, Mother! Will be coming to the Laemmle theaters in Encino and in Santa Monica. In addition, the director, Gayle Kirschenbaum, will be present on April 10 in both theaters for a Q&A, which I will be appearing together with her. Here is a link to the movie trailer trailer: http://www.lookatusnowmother.com/#&panel1-1
- April 8, 2016,“Random Acts of Kindness the Answer to Peace” Inferfaith Communities United for Justice and Peace, Immanuel Presbyterian Church, 3300 Wilshire (near Vermont), Los Angeles, CA, 7:15am. Www.icujp.org
- April 2, 2016,11:00am ~ Health Wealth & Wellness “Reducing Stress” ~ 15355 Sherman Way, Van Nuys, CA.
- March 30, 2016, 7:00 – 11:00pm “Meeting of the Hearts” at W Hotel in Hollywood, 6250 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, California 90028 ~ A special announcement will be made
- March 8, 2016, 11:00am “Random Acts of Kindness – SBA Luncheon” at Double Tree by Hilton Hotel ~ Los Angeles Westside 6161 West Ceninela Avenue, Los Angeles, CA90230
- Radio Listen LIve AM 1620 Eagle Vision starting at 930am. Domas is a former Co-Host on the Saturday Morning CEO radio show. Mr. Dumas is an Independent Business Owner With Qivana, and Co-founder of allabouttheq.com.
- March 7, 2016, Monday 9:30 Rosalyn Kahn will be interviewed by Koby Dumas on his Launch Pad
- March 6, “Reducing Stress“ at 10am. More info click here http://wp.tasnorthridge-motas.org/activities/monthly-meetings/speakers-program/
- February 27, 2016; 1 pm-6 pm. TEDxYouth@Walnut. City of Industry Expo Center (The Pavilion) 16200 Temple Ave, City of Industry, CA 91744
- October 23rd, 2016, Domestic Violence. A Community Symposium Sponsored by the Universal City/North Hollywood Chamber of Commerce.
- February 6th, Saturday, interested men and women will meet at 9AM at HometownBuffet, located at 1230 – 38 West Redondo Beach Boulevard, Gardena, Ca in the Gardena Family Shopping Center to discuss great campaign news and opportunities to participate in. CLICK HERE
- January 26th, 8:30am Fire Station 84 21050 Burbank Blvd. Woodland Hills, CA 91367 “How to Reduce Stress”
- January 25, 10am PST Radio Boomers Live Rosalyn Kahn eZWay Broadcasting. http://ezwaybroadcasting.com/baby-boomers-live/
- January 13, 6PM Northern Methodist Church 15435 Rayen Street. North Hills, CA Neighborhood Watch Meeting, “Breaking Cultural Barriers” SPANISH
- January 12, 7PM NOTE CHANGED VENUE Northern Methodist Church, 15435 Rayen Sreet, North HIlls, CA “Coming Around the Next Curve”
- January 10th, 12 noon Bring a TEDDY BEAR for sick kids to PEACE GALA and get $25 off Ticket! Click here
- January 4, 1-7pm Peace Summit Newark NJ Panel Speaker
2015 Past Speaking Engagements
- December 23, 7PM Coming around the Curve, Healthy Living Toastmasters, 21050 Burbank Bllvd.Woodland HIlls Fire Station.
- December 17, Thursday at 11:00 am PST, “Bottom line live show”
- December 12, 5-9pm Tedx Youth at South Hills High School Gym.645 South Barranca Street West Covina
- December 9, Wednesday 9-11am at Monroe High School, 9229 Haskell Avenue, North Hills , CA 91343 “Breaking Cultural Barriers” & “Coming Around the Next Curve”
- December 8, 2:30pm at Media Studies Class Santa Monica College, 1900 Pico Boulevard, Santa Monica CA 90405 “Breaking through Cultural Barriers”
- November 26, Coming Around the Curve, Family Thank giving Dinner. Encino, CA.
- November 21st, 9a-12pm Voice of Leadership Toastmaster Granada Hills Fire Station #87, 10124 Balboa Boulevard, Granada Hills, CA 91344, Tedx Talks “Gifts Gained from Scoliosis” and “Breaking Cultural Barriers
- November 18, Wednesday 9:47-10:50 am Verdugo Hills High School 10625 Plain View Tujunga “Breaking Cultural Barriers” & “Coming Around the Next Curve”
- November 18, Wednesday 3-4pm at Verdugo Hills High School Academic Decathalon Students 10625 Plain View Tujunga Tujunga “Breaking Cultural Barriers” & “Coming Around the Next Curve”
- November 17, 11-12:30 at Black Allegiance Santa Monica College 1900 Pico Blvd. Santa Monica “Tedx Youth Talk Gifts Gained from Scoliosis”
- November 14, at the Rose Bowl, “14th Pre-Thanksgiving Family First Foundation”
- November 12, 5:30-7:30 Nawbo Member Only 19200 Von Karmen Ste 400, Irvine, CA 92612 “Breaking Cultural Barriers” “Secrets of Tedx Talks”
- November 11, from 6:00pm. Veterans Day, Armenian veterans association at 6723 Foothill Blvd Tujunga CA 91042
- November 5th, 7 pm Thursday evening “How to become a Ted Speaker.” 601 S. Glen Oaks Blvd Ste # 405 Union Bank Building Burbank Ca. 91502
- November 2, 7-8pm 10 minutes at Youth Council Sunland/Tujunga North Valley City Hall/ Tujunga Blvd., 7747 Foothill Blvd. Tujunga Tedx Youth “Gifts Breaking Cultural Barriers”
- October 29, 7-9 Adventurers Club , Bethel Church, Encino Church Bethel Lutheran Church & Preschool, 17500 Burbank Blvd., Encino, CA 91316. “Send something before the 21st”
- October 15th, 6-7:30 15 minutes at Woodland Hills Toastmasters, Woodland Hills Fire station #84 28850 Burbank Blvd. WH 91027 ”Tedx Youth Talk Breaking Cultural Barriers”
- September 9 – 17, 7pm at Cocoa’s Restaurant (Devonshire and Reseda) Rosalyn Kahn, Tedx Speaker will present “Breaking the Culture Barrier” to North Valley Democratic Club
- September 13, 12-7pm at Frontier Traiining Mastermind West LA “Breaking the Barrier of Culture”
- August 1st Random Acts of Kindness are Changing the World at Kennedy Autism Foundations Center 2501 North Garvey Avenue, Pomona, CA 91767 Eat, Pray and Shop 12:30-2pm
- July 25th 5:30-6:45pm Egyptian Theater Hollywood. Modeling and Fashion Show.
- July 15th from 4PM to 6PM at LA City College “Stand Out and Shine”
- June 26 Saturday Morning Foundation Success TV Talk Show SMCeo airs weekly on Verizon FIOS and Time Warner Cable in Riverside County. Saturday Morning CEO Radio Show is a business oriented talk show presented in a relaxed, fun atmosphere. Our audience of around 75,000 are business owners and entrepreneurs who are trying to grow their businesses in this economy. The radio show airs on AM 1620 locally, on satellite radio in Europe and is simulcast on cable TV.
- May 21 Engaging Passion in Your Job Search for Transitions Job Group at University Center, Work Source Center
College of Canyons, 26455 Rockwell Canyon Road, 1st Floor – Room 107 , Santa Clarita, CA 91355 .
- April 30 TEDX Speaker, Rosalyn Kahn will offer her expertise to youth as part of the 2nd Annual Career Day. She will be a presenter in Career Exploration and Dream Team Panel. APEX Academy 1309 North Wilton Place, Los Angeles
- April 24 TEDx Speaker, Rosalyn Kahn will share her thoughts on the “Tragedy Not Forgotten on the Armenian Genocide” North Hollywood, CA
- April 10-12 Beyond Marketing Live with Daven Michaels and Beejal Palmer, Westin Hotel. LAX, Participant
- March 9 Rosalyn Kahn attracts Presideent of Tuskegee Airman as Special Guest Speaker to her Cultural Exchange Program at Santa Monica College to promote culural understanding amongst different races
- March 2 Tedx, Rosalyn Kahn launches Cultural Exchange Program at Santa Monica College to promote culural understanding amongst different races
- Olympia Awards, Family Film Festival celebrating Antonio Gellini, Higher Experts Network Member
- February 27-March 1 Ascent Expo, Los Angeles Convention, VIP Premium Access
- February 19 David Fagen does Exclusive Interview with Author Rosalyn Kahn at Ascent Expo Launch Party 424 Beverly Drive, Beverly Hills
- February 5 Skype Interview Rosalyn will address “How Parents Can Engage their children with Random Act of Kindness” with Goonberries 1015am Goonberries is program that empowers young girls to help others. Visit www.Goonberries.com
- January 15 Stories behind Random Acts of Kindness 530pm, Rome, Italy, Anglo American Bookstore, Via della Vite, 102, 00187 Roma, Italy, Phone:+39 06 679 5222